Monday, May 30, 2011

Hitting the 2nd Trimester

Dear Baby,
This is you this week. You are fully developed! Last Saturday we witnessed you on the screen. It was so amazing daddy filmed the whole thing down. You have every single finger bone and and a pretty little nose and huge eyes! You were kicking and bouncing, rolling and waving and you looked totally like a baby just that you're a mini version!

We're one week away from the 2nd trimester and you have been wonderful. My morning sickness is almost completely gone and I can eat and do things normally. In fact, yesterday Daddy brought me shopping from 2pm-8pm! I feel great and I know you are to because through the detailed scan you are almost totally cleared of down syndrome.

The best part? When we scanned your butt and thighs from below we saw a really really obvious penis. Looks like you're a boy! But we can't say its 100% accurate and we still can't find your testicles so you just might be a really cheeky girl but daddy and mummy is kind of sure your a boy. But don't worry, if you're a cheeky girl, we will still love you!

We are waiting for the blood test result to confirm your health. But mummy is very sure you are going to be a healthy baby! So far you have no abnormalties and your brain even measured bigger than your age, you were 12 weeks 4 days but your head was that of a 14 week! That's good!

2 days ago, mummy felt a little bubbly sensation on my lower abdomen. When I pressed, it felt even stronger. If I'm not wrong, that was you moving inside! Although it might be a little early to tell, it felt pretty amazing. Can't wait to feel you do your dances inside soon, just 3 more weeks and I'll be able to feel you quite strongly! Keep on kicking!

Love,
Mummy

No comments: