You know sometimes I think I say super insensitive stuff but after awhile I do realise I'm quite a dumb dumb.
Recently had spats about money. Its so common in serious relationships and we both agreed such a long time ago on how much to save every month.
Spinworkx's financial advisor clients have been springing attacks on us with all their financial advice lately and the other day I was getting a little more than irritated with the sudden repeating of saving money.
Save money and budget dinners were fun but having it drilled in my head constantly that we cannot spend more than $10 a day on food for the rest of our lives except occasionally made me feel very 'sian'. Afterall I'm only 21 right, still need the occasional retail therapy and good food that comes with dating!
But thinking back, Mel has already given up his hypebeast lifestyle for us, what's a little sacrifice on my part? After all I've never been a big spender, just enjoy shopping for clothes and shoes once in a while. Was just purely irritated with all the 'save money and budget' talk.
Sorry dear, thanks for making things better :D
1 comment:
Actually the advisors did not spring attacks on us leh. We were the itchy backside ones to ask them about the most hardcore clients they have then we find it funny and want to try following it.
Post a Comment