Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Motivation list

Just to keep things chirpy, I've decided to come up with a list of things I wanna do after I give birth and finish my confinement. I've been deprived of quite a few things during pregnancy so its time for a revenge list! Muahaha!

1) Of course the greatest motivation is to cuddle my little Damien everyday and bask in the joys of motherhood! Just can't wait to smell his baby smell and tickle his baby tummy and kiss his baby nose! Hehehe!

2) COFFEE. I told Mel to already standby a huge mug of coffee. I want to drink it the very next day after I deliver if it doesn't affect breastfeeding! This is my greatest addiction and being without it for so long has made me crave for it like mad!

Also, I want to try the new Robert Timms coffee boutiques that have been sprouting all around town! I heard its good stuff! Can't wait!

3) BEER. Oh what I would do for ice cold beer on hot days! But this indulgence might have to weight because having alcohol running through me will mean breastfeeding will have to be timed so that the alcohol doesn't go to baby. This little indulgence I can put off until I stop weaning I suppose. We'll see about that! 

4) HONEYMOON!!! Getting a baby this early into our marriage means that we had to sacrifice our honeymoon! So we're definitely going to take a short trip to Hong Kong/Taiwan next June and ask our kind parents to help babysit our little baby. And maybe when baby is a little bigger, we are going to take a week long vacation in Australia! Can't wait for that surely!!!


  

No comments: