This is little Damine clutching his thigh. Can you see his slender fingers? Looks like he might have inherited my dad and brother's genes for long limbs!
This is little Damien's face! Although it is convered with many shadows you can clearly make out his lips and nose! His fat little nose that looks exactly like his daddy's!And as usual, at every scan he will flash his penis for all to see. Most babies are uncooperative when trying to show their genitials but this boy is not shy at all!
This journey has been one ridden with many ailments. I've fallen ill many times from throat infections to fevers to food poisoning recently and everytime I get ill I worry so much for my baby! The last gynae visit on Saturday also reflected that I have a urinary tract infection :(
Recently I have been having very bad leg cramps and the day before I twisted my back trying to turn in my sleep. The pain was like an electric shock and it ran all the way down my right buttock and into my right leg causing it to have spasms. It resulted in me not being able to walk. The pain subsided but for the whole of yesterday my back ached and ached and I started to get the chills and other bodyaches. Panadol certainly helped but I guess I was just sick.
I'm only 6 months along and I am ridden with so many aches and pains. My belly so huge everyone thinks I'm about to deliver! I have put on 10kg till date which is an acceptable weight gain and despite the doctors assuring me that the baby is of a healthy size, I can't help but wonder if my belly really is too big? Its getting very heavy to carry even though baby is only slightly over 700g! Maybe I already had too much fats to begin with!
I have a gut feeling that I will deliver early....
On a side note, we recently adopted another dog! He is a cute little Jack Russel called Buttons. We found him near our house and we found the owner but the owner isn't keen on keeping him anymore for fear that she will be evitcted off her property. Looks like we're keeping him for our own then! So when baby damien is out he has two dogs to play with! :D




No comments:
Post a Comment