

We are also more or less going to hold our banquet @ M Hotel because the designer chic vibe is just so cool and different from those grand ballroom regal settings. And don't you just love the fact that the wedding couple's suite comes with a JACUZZI?
AND.....
We have reached the first checkpoint upon confirmation of our wedding package with Rico-A-Mona!

The new boutique looks so cool and the gowns are just what I like: Clean cut, minimalist and sleek with just the right touch of glam! I just love their flexibility and attentiveness (the coordinator really took the effort to dig out long black ribbons to attach to the existing gowns that I tried so that I can visualize how black accents will look on it!)
Can't wait for the new shipment of gowns to come in :D
Once the hotel is settled we can concentrate on the fun part sourcing for stuff to accommodate to the themes we have in mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment