Friday, June 18, 2010

Growth.

Just a small thought that I've wanted to jot down but kept forgetting.

I took a shower and my head was wrapped in a towel and I wore your shirt obviously too large for me. 
& you were on the couch, a rare sight, watching tele. & I sat myself next to you and you draped an arm over my shoulder. 


We were waiting for the lift, and you held an arm out and held me by the waist. 


I was pouring the soup out from the packet. You bent over and pecked my lips, thanking me for buying lunch. 


We're in the car and I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to catch a movie. You patted my thigh and reached for my hand, saying you're sorry.  


We're in the car waiting for traffic and you reached for my long hair and twirled it in your fingers. 

I used to dream about these scenes. Now they're a reality. The upcoming marriage has seen a great growth in your affection. Our affection.

Thank You.

No comments: